inspire.To me, summer 2015 means--
- That sweet feeling of success in every aching bone (oxymoron? ) after a workout.
- Making an actual effort to be fit/more active.
- Instagramming everything.
- Ed Sheeran. Because, you know. And because he has a beautiful, deep soul that touches mine.
- Inspiring, pretty blogs that make me feel creative and re-juiced, like the gorgeous Niomi Smart and The Freckled Fox.
- Easy-breezy palazzo pants in funky patterns. Sophisticated, vintage-esque, and something every girl should own.
- Red raspberries. I ate an entire container in just two days--so much yum.
- Rain. Lots of it. Not sure if I'm loving it all that much, but Ohio weather is so unpredictable. . .I guess July is making up for a dry April.
- Progress on growing my hair out! Major score. I'll have to take some pics and post them after I get it trimmed.
- Lemon tea and owl mugs.
- Re-discovering my childhood "treasure box," and all the letters from a long-ago pen pal from Alaska.
- My puppers, Belle. She looks like an adult dog now, never ceasing to make everyone "aww," and smile.
- Making plans for after I return from Colorado. . .trusting God with my future.
What is inspiring you this summer?